I am a no nonsense practical designer with years of experience in high demand media and design projects with tight deadlines.
From manager of distribution, production and design of a publishing house and editor in chief of a popular Irish science magazine to independent contractor available on project basis, I have the expertise and practical know-how which is unfortunately often stereotypically lacking in the business.
My expertise includes but is not limited to web-design, print media design & production, branding, writing copy and editing.
What you can typically expect of me;
- Designing graphics
- Manipulating digital photographs
- Designing visual imagery (and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy or the client requirements)
- Coding using a variety of software (HTML5, CSS, PHP etc.)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy.
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages.
- Liaising with outside agencies.
- Q.A. testing.
- Post-sales technical support.
- Training client's staff.